CBF Global incurs the costs of launching local chapters and after new chapters are up and running the balance of your membership fees go to: chapter operating expenses, developing educational curriculum, organizing national conferences, creating administrative infrastructure to ensure CBF consistently improves the membership experience.
Yes, when you pay for an annual membership your first month is free.
Yes, in doing so you will get your first month free.
CBF has multiple locations in the United States. Each chapter meets one mid-week morning, once a month. You can see all of our chapters on our locations page and, by selecting the chapter location nearest you, review each chapter’s detailed schedule and agenda.
The CBF Academy is our online, video training library. CBF members gain full access to our online learning management system that contains the complete Foundation Curriculum and over 30 Acceleration-level business workshop videos and growing.
A Christian Advisory Board is where members experience Christ-centered business leadership community. During CAB time our members fellowship, process specific business issues, receive wise counsel and share wisdom in a rich peer-to-peer forum. CBF's greatest value to you is in providing you with a seat at a Christian Advisory Board.
Prior to placement into a CAB, a short orientation period is required. During the first meeting you attend, you will spend time in a group with other prospective members and CBF leaders getting to know more about the organization. We ask that you complete and return the Profile Form so we can understand your current role and your unique goals. Your Profile Form and conversations during orientation are essential for your placement into a CAB that will be the best fit for you. Before the next meeting, a leader from your CAB will call you to let you know the name of the group in which you’ve been placed. You will be assigned a mentor who will schedule a one-on-one meeting with you.
For CABs to achieve maximum impact, there has to be a rich exchange between the members. So active participation during CAB time is expected. We also strongly encourage, though it remains optional, that our CABs meet outside of the monthly meeting.
CBF Online members get full access to our video library in the CBF Academy but do not get access to our local chapter Christian Advisory Boards.
There are two options for you:
- Become an Online Member and receive full access to our video library in the CBF Academy.
- Connect with us and learn more about what it takes to get a CBF chapter launched in your city.
ACCESSING & USING YOUR MEMBERSHP
Go to christianbusinessfellowship.org and at the top of the homepage you will see a link that says “CBF Member Sign In.” Select the link and, when prompted, sign in with your username and password.
Or click here
- Sign into the Membership Access Portal
- On the right side of your browser you will see a side menu
- Click the link to “Manage Profile”
- Click “Edit Bio.”
- You will be taken to a form that will let you update your personal and business information.
- Sign into the Membership Access Portal at christianbusinessfellowship.org.
- Scroll down. On the right menu bar, select “Manage Profile.”
- On the Manage Profile page, select “Membership” under Invoicing, Payments & History.
- At the top of your transaction history you will see three symbols. The middle symbol is light green. Select this symbol.
- This page will give you a form to update your financial information. Put in your new financial information and, when finished, scroll to the bottom and press the “Submit Updated Information” link.
If you would like to cancel your membership, please email your request for cancellation to [email protected]
Yes. Simply email your request for cancellation to [email protected] and mention that you paid for a year’s membership and we will refund you the difference.
Yes. Email your request to [email protected] and you will be notified when your membership is reactivated.